- Fits all reciprocating saws
- Double-edge blade allows multi-directional cuts without flipping your saw over
- Rounded tip with teeth allows plunge cuts and eliminates the need for pilot holes
- Made from 1.23 mm thick bi-metal steel
- Available in 6”, 8” and 10” lengths
- All lengths available with three different TPI configurations on the top and bottom of the blade
- 7 TPI top/7 TPI bottom – wood
- 10 TPI top/7 TPI bottom – general purpose/wood
- 14 TPI top/10 TPI bottom – metal/general purpose
Which blade is best for your project?
|X||X||wood with nails|
Guaranteed fast trackable delivery service
All orders ship in 24 hours Monday - Friday
- DPD UK Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm Monday - Friday) £9.99
- Standard UK Delivery (2-3 working days) £4.99
- FREE DPD Next Day Delivery - when you spend £100 or more
Exceptions to this are Scottish highlands, channel islands, isle of Mann, Northern Ireland and countries outside the UK.
If you have any questions regarding delivery or about your order please
- Call: 0844 701 0055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: On our website
If you are visiting this store from the USA, please click here to visit our USA based store.
Free Easy Returns
If you are not completely satisfied your item can be returned unused and in its original packaging, (i.e in saleable condition), within 7 days for a full refund of purchase price or exchange. Please contact us to arrange a return.
Can I place my order and pay over the telephone?
Yes, if you call 0844-701-0055 a member of staff will be happy to take your order over the phone. Our phone line is available Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (UK time)
Why buy from Homgar?
- The only place you will get multiple item discounts on selected products.
- Frequent exclusive discount codes and gifts
- Fast guaranteed shipping and FREE returns
- We fully stand behind all our products – if you are not 100% satisfied we will resolve any problems you may have.
Helpful fast customer service:
Phone: 0844 701 0055
Live chat: on our website.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.