- [2 SAWS IN 1 - UNIQUE BLADE DESIGN] – Includes 12 inch / 30cm 14 TPI General Carpentry Cutting Edge and Unique Angled 6.5 inch / 17cm 22 TPI Fine Cut Edge. Quick release button allows you to replace the blade easily and quickly when required with much less waste for the environment.
- [JAPANESE HIGH QUALITY PULLSAW] - Unique design gives the cleanest cut using far less effort. High quality Japanese pull saw steel with narrow Kerf that cuts on the pull stroke not the push stroke, giving a faster much cleaner cut – Cuts to 0.6mm accuracy.
- [GREAT FOR CUTTING MOST MATERIALS] – Gives the cleanest cut on laminate, melamine, contiboard, Plywood, PVC pipe, Pine, Oak and other hardwoods. With a unique handle design and blade design allows for easy reverse cutting and effortless flush cutting in awkward spaces. Makes a great plastic pipe cutting saw, no burrs or finishing required.
- [ERGONOMIC NEW HANDLE DESIGN] - Super comfortable soft touch grip handle with deliberate thumb groove on the top of handle to allow for maximum control and accuracy whilst cutting.
- [NAIL PULLER AND HAMMER IN THE HANDLE] - Nail Puller and Tack Hammer are designed into the base of the handle.
- [OPTIONAL PRUNING BLADE] - 12 inch / 30cm 9 TPI Pruning Cutting Edge and Unique Angled 6.5 inch / 17cm 14 TPI Carpentry edge. Quick release button allows you to replace the blade easily and quickly when required with much less waste for the environment.
- [SATISFACTION GUARANTEE] – Roamwild Warranty care included. Quite simply, if you are not 100% satisfied with your product we will give you your money back fast.
The Roamwild multi-pullsaw Pro has a completely new and unique design. Made in Japan, the blade design incorporates 2 cutting edges - a 12 inch / 30cm 14T PI carpentry cutting edge and a unique 6.5 inches / 17cm long angled 22 TPI fine cutting edge, giving the saw huge versatility and capability.
This saw outperforms conventional hand saws and at the same time combines many new features to overcome the usual problems experienced when sawing. The saw gives an incredibly clean cut using far less effort, with more control. It is also fast, making it an ideal saw for both men and women.
The ultra thin Japanese saw blade is pulse-hardened and incorporates teeth that have 3 diamond-ground cutting edges with almost no set. This combined with its fine narrow kerf gives extremely high cutting efficiency, the cleanest cut and best performance. It can cut to an amazing 0.6mm accuracy. This pull saw is so versatile – it can cut chipboard and laminates such as contiboard or kitchen worktops with ease and with no chipping.
Pine usually tears and splinters when cutting with conventional saws, but with this pull saw this simply does not happen. The cut is clean and smooth and no finishing is required. For the best cut you need to angle the saw at no more than 10 degrees to the surface you are cutting. The line of cut is straight and the cut of the surface is smooth as if it has been sanded.
The Roamwild Mulit-Pullsaw Pro can also be used to cut plastics such as PVC, ABS and even 3D printed parts. The cut is so clean and there are no burrs that need to be filed away after cutting so its quick and so easy.
The Unique 22 TPI angled fine cutting edge design makes the reverse cut much easier giving you much more control. The angle of the blade design allows for the handle to be held in a position away from a vertical surface, allowing you to flush cut objects like door frames with ease and without risk of catching your hand painfully on a wall or other obstructions whilst sawing. The flush cut grip zone on the blade gives you a guide for where to apply slight downward pressure to keep the blade flat whilst flush cutting. This combined with almost no set on the teeth allows you to flush cut without leaving a mark on the surface – this saw really does punch above its weight!
The design of the blade means this saw is great for cutting in awkward places. The saw will cut with or against the grain at any angle and in tight spaces.
The other unique features of this hand saw include an ergonomic new handle design that has a super comfortable soft touch grip, built in finger guard and has a unique nail puller and tack hammer on the base of the handle. There is a deliberate thumb groove on the top to allow for maximum control and accuracy whilst cutting. The tack hammer and puller is really useful to remove or knock in the odd tack. There is a blade quick release button on the handle, meaning that you can replace the blades of this saw when required easily and quickly with much less waste for the environment. Replacement blades are available to buy separately.
There is also a really useful 90 degree and 45 degree angle guide designed into the Pull saw handle along with a ruler marked on the blade to help you mark materials accurately and quickly.
The ultra-fine thin blade is ideal for extra fine controlled cuts, such as cutting hardwood, dovetailing, furniture restoration and other intricate & fine wood working applications. The Roamwild Multi-Pullsaw PRO – The ultimate fine cut finishing hand pull saw
Guaranteed fast trackable delivery service
All orders ship in 24 hours Monday - Friday
- DPD UK Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm Monday - Friday) £9.99
- Standard UK Delivery (2-3 working days) £4.99
- FREE DPD Next Day Delivery - when you spend £100 or more
Exceptions to this are Scottish highlands, channel islands, isle of Mann, Northern Ireland and countries outside the UK.
If you have any questions regarding delivery or about your order please
- Call: 0844 701 0055
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: On our website
If you are visiting this store from the USA, please click here to visit our USA based store.
Free Easy Returns
If you are not completely satisfied your item can be returned unused and in its original packaging, (i.e in saleable condition), within 7 days for a full refund of purchase price or exchange. Please contact us to arrange a return.
Can I place my order and pay over the telephone?
Yes, if you call 0844-701-0055 a member of staff will be happy to take your order over the phone. Our phone line is available Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (UK time)
Why buy from Homgar?
- The only place you will get multiple item discounts on selected products.
- Frequent exclusive discount codes and gifts
- Fast guaranteed shipping and FREE returns
- We fully stand behind all our products – if you are not 100% satisfied we will resolve any problems you may have.
Helpful fast customer service:
Phone: 0844 701 0055
Live chat: on our website.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.