- Easy to Use - Tung oil is a natural oil recognised by craftsmen to offer the ultimate hand-rubbed finish for all fine woods; just wipe on and allow the oil to cure at room temperature
- Permeates - Unlike other finishes that form a film on the wood’s surface, tung oil penetrates deep into the wood fibres, cures to a flexible non-oily solid, and becomes part of the wood itself
- Protects - Resistant to moisture, alcohol, oil, and everyday wear for lasting beauty and protection; lasts many times longer than mineral oil and wax based products
- Multi Use - Amazing results on almost any surface that will allow the oil to penetrate - new unfinished wood, weathered wood, stripped wood, concrete floors and countertops, even brick, stone, and cast iron
- Great for Food Contact Surfaces - Since tung oil is considered non-toxic when dry, it is great for cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops, wooden bowls, wooden utensils, and more
- 100% Pure Tung Oil- Hope's Tung Oil is the “best of the best” pure Tung oil grades. We only use premium oil, pressed from the best Tung nut crops from growers around the world.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.