- [BAKUMA PRYBAR– MADE IN JAPAN] - The Bakuma 250mm Prybar comes with a hammer head, making the tool multifunctional. It can be used for pulling as well as hammering nails into the wall.
- [EXTRA SHARP AND WIDE BLADE PRY BAR: The extra-wide blade distributes force evenly over a large surface area, preventing heel damage to the surface. It also provides a stable base which prevents the bar from rocking, and can be used with greater care and precision.
- [PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR LEVERAGE] - This Bakuma Japanese Pry Barcombines optimum performance and superior durability,
with a solid construction built to withstand pressure and wear
- [HOT FORGED] - Hot forged from a carbon steel alloy and hardened for exceptional strength and durability, this superior Japanese Pry Bar features a 46mm wide tip for precise removal with minimal damage of mouldings, skirting boards, cavity wall nails and is also perfect for quickly prising apart floor boards and other materials
- [PRODUCT DIMENSION}: 250 x 70 x 20 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.