- CELEBRATE WITH CRAFT PAPER -An eco-twist on a party classic Handmade, eco-friendly seed paper in fun shapes and colours is delightfully lively decoration for weddings, birthdays and more! Each pack includes 100 shapes (2.3x1.8") in a variety of colours.
- EASY TO GROW - Just soak seed paper overnight, tear up, plant under a thin layer of soil, and water gently and regularly until seedlings sprout!
- HANDMADE - Our artisan seed paper and cards are created by integrating some of the world's best practices in papermaking with our own homegrown innovations, made in the USA.
- 100% RECYCLED PAPER - 100% post-industrial, recycled paper dyed with all-natural, vegetable based pigments, in corn based packaging, made in a solar powered production facility.
- THE SEEDS IN THE PAPER SHAPES GROW INTO MANY DIFFERENT FLOWER VARIETIES SUCH AS - Five Spot, Candytuft, Baby Blue Eyes, Siberian Wallflower, Scarlet Flax, Zinnia, Sweet William Pinks, Corn Poppy, Spurred Snapdragon, Catchfly, English Daisy, Black-Eyed Susan, Forget-Me-Not
A party classic with an eco-friendly twist, our Paper Shape Packs are made out of biodegradable seed paper, and grow into flowers when planted! What better way to celebrate your wedding, birthday or special event? Each pack includes 100 shapes (2.3x1.8") in a variety of colours. - - - - Plant for beautiful flowers; Five Spot | Candytuft | Baby Blue Eyes | Siberian Wallflower | Scarlet Flax | Zinnia | Sweet William Pinks | Corn Poppy | Spurred Snapdragon | Catchfly | English Daisy | Black-Eyed Susan| Forget-Me-Not - - - - Our artisan, handmade seed paper, craft paper and greeting cards are created by integrating some of the world's best practices in paper-making with our own homegrown innovations. Made of 100% post industrial, recycled paper dyed with all-natural, vegetable-based pigments, in corn based packaging, produced in a solar-powered production facility. Roamwild has perfected the centuries-old process of embedding seeds in paper to make greeting cards, thank you cards, craft paper and special items. Plant our seed paper for a garden to be enjoyed year after year, adding a little more beauty to our world. What you say, share, or celebrate grows!