BluFixx - UV Cured Glue at Its Best - Made in Germany
- Comes with 1 x clear 16g cartridge and UV LED torch
- So easy to use - No prior knowledge is necessary to apply BLUFIXX - simply try it out and repair, design.
- Made in Germany - German Engineering - Model and unleash your creativity, however you please.
- Super accurate application - does not drip like other UV cured glues. The gel is cured when exposed to BLULIGHT LED rays.
- Suitable for almost all materials like stone, plastic, wood, metal, textiles and many others.
- Repairing and binding without use of pressure (e.g. when making models).
- Better than Bondic as easier to use and stronger!
UV Cure Repair Kit
Controlled use: The gel is cured when exposed to BLULIGHT LED rays.
Easy to apply: no sticky fingers, no solvents!
Suitable for almost all materials, e.g. stone, plastic, wood, metal, textiles and many others:
• Fill and seal cracks and holes in almost any material
• Used for filling in and remodeling flaws in a material
• Sealing-up seams and spliced wires
• Repairing and binding without use of pressure (e.g. when making models)
So how does BLUFIXX work?
No prior knowledge is necessary to apply BLUFIXX – simply try it out and repair, design, model and unleash your creativity, however you please!
1. Make sure that the surface is free of grease; if necessary roughen it. To clean the surface, you can use isopropyl, acetone or pure alcohol.
2. Apply BLUFIXX as you wish. The maximum thickness should be 2mm. Thicker layers are obtained by applying and curing BLUFIXX several times.
3. BLUFIXX is cured by exposing the applied layer to light rays, up close, for a few seconds.
4. After curing, the material can be ground, drilled, varnished and polished.
Guaranteed fast trackable delivery service
All orders ship in 24 hours Monday - Friday
- DPD UK Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm Monday - Friday) £9.99
- Standard UK Delivery (2-3 working days) £4.99
- FREE DPD Next Day Delivery - when you spend £100 or more
Exceptions to this are Scottish highlands, channel islands, isle of Mann, Northern Ireland and countries outside the UK.
If you have any questions regarding delivery or about your order please
- Call: 0844 701 0055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: On our website
If you are visiting this store from the USA, please click here to visit our USA based store.
Free Easy Returns
If you are not completely satisfied your item can be returned unused and in its original packaging, (i.e in saleable condition), within 7 days for a full refund of purchase price or exchange. Please contact us to arrange a return.
Can I place my order and pay over the telephone?
Yes, if you call 0844-701-0055 a member of staff will be happy to take your order over the phone. Our phone line is available Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (UK time)
Why buy from Homgar?
- The only place you will get multiple item discounts on selected products.
- Frequent exclusive discount codes and gifts
- Fast guaranteed shipping and FREE returns
- We fully stand behind all our products – if you are not 100% satisfied we will resolve any problems you may have.
Helpful fast customer service:
Phone: 0844 701 0055
Live chat: on our website.