BluFixx - UV Cured Glue at Its Best - Made in Germany
- Comes with 1 x clear 16g cartridge and UV LED torch
- So easy to use - No prior knowledge is necessary to apply BLUFIXX - simply try it out and repair, design.
- Made in Germany - German Engineering - Model and unleash your creativity, however you please.
- Super accurate application - does not drip like other UV cured glues. The gel is cured when exposed to BLULIGHT LED rays.
- Suitable for almost all materials like stone, plastic, wood, metal, textiles and many others.
- Repairing and binding without use of pressure (e.g. when making models).
- Better than Bondic as easier to use and stronger!
UV Cure Repair Kit
Controlled use: The gel is cured when exposed to BLULIGHT LED rays.
Easy to apply: no sticky fingers, no solvents!
Suitable for almost all materials, e.g. stone, plastic, wood, metal, textiles and many others:
• Fill and seal cracks and holes in almost any material
• Used for filling in and remodeling flaws in a material
• Sealing-up seams and spliced wires
• Repairing and binding without use of pressure (e.g. when making models)
So how does BLUFIXX work?
No prior knowledge is necessary to apply BLUFIXX – simply try it out and repair, design, model and unleash your creativity, however you please!
1. Make sure that the surface is free of grease; if necessary roughen it. To clean the surface, you can use isopropyl, acetone or pure alcohol.
2. Apply BLUFIXX as you wish. The maximum thickness should be 2mm. Thicker layers are obtained by applying and curing BLUFIXX several times.
3. BLUFIXX is cured by exposing the applied layer to light rays, up close, for a few seconds.
4. After curing, the material can be ground, drilled, varnished and polished.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.