NEW - Bionic Adjustable Spanners - Adjustable Wrenches - MAKES A GREAT GIFT!
Bionic Wrench Features - 8 inch
- Bionic 8-inch adjustable Spanner, Winner of 2005 Popular Mechanics Editor's Choice Award
- This wrench easily adjusts to cover 16 sizes, Made in USA
- Won't strip nuts or bolts, Soft rubber handle
- Hardened steel laminate with black oxide coating, Includes 1 wrench
- 8 Inch Bionic Wrench Size - 8 inches, 3/4-pounds
- Perfect to use as a horse stud wrench.
Bionic Grip Features - 8 inch size available:
- Winner of 2005 Popular Mechanics Editor's Choice Award
- Instantly adjustable to cover 13 sized fasteners sizes and pipe/tubing from 1/2-to 3/4-inch outer diameter
- Patent pending auto-interlock system
- Easy to use-will not strip nuts and bolts; increases your hand's gripping power on the nuts/bolts/pipe or tubing
- 4-by-1-by-8-inches at 12.8-ounces
The 8-inch Bionic Wrench is unlike any wrench you’ve ever seen before. In fact, it looks and works more like pliers than a wrench. This cleverly designed tool has a pair of spring-loaded handles and a circular head that’s fitted with six hardened steel jaws. As you squeeze the handles, all six jaws slide toward the center and lock onto the head of the nut or bolt. This unique mechanism allows the Bionic Wrench to grip hexagonal, square and even rounded fasteners. It fits six standard sizes ranging from 7/16 inch to 3/4 inch, and 10 metric sizes from 11 millimeter to 20 millimeters. This ruggedly built tool is made of hardened, cold-rolled steel and features a rust-resistant black-oxide finish. And it’s worth noting that the Bionic Wrench is proudly made in the USA and it’s guaranteed forever. -- Joseph Truini
From the Manufacturer
The Bionic Wrench is a remarkable patented hybrid of an adjustable wrench with the ease of use of a pair of pliers. In addition, the genius of attacking a bolt/nut on all 6 flat sides removes the stress and strain on the corners of the bolt. This, coupled with the superior gripping action of the jaws, allows the user to complete their work without the wrench slipping off and damaging the bolt. The design of the Bionic Wrench multiplies your hand's gripping force, so you can more easily tighten/loosen bolts. You can develop ratchet-like speed by fully turning the Bionic Wrench, release the grip while still on the bolt, reposition wrench, tighten grip-repeat until finished. The Bionic Wrench covers 16 sizes of fasteners from 7/16 to 3/4-inch and from 11 to 20 mm. Winner of 2005 Popular Mechanics Editor's Choice Award. Made in the USA.
Guaranteed fast trackable delivery service
All orders ship in 24 hours Monday - Friday
- DPD UK Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm Monday - Friday) £9.99
- Standard UK Delivery (2-3 working days) £4.99
- FREE DPD Next Day Delivery - when you spend £100 or more
Exceptions to this are Scottish highlands, channel islands, isle of Mann, Northern Ireland and countries outside the UK.
If you have any questions regarding delivery or about your order please
- Call: 0844 701 0055
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: On our website
If you are visiting this store from the USA, please click here to visit our USA based store.
Free Easy Returns
If you are not completely satisfied your item can be returned unused and in its original packaging, (i.e in saleable condition), within 7 days for a full refund of purchase price or exchange. Please contact us to arrange a return.
Can I place my order and pay over the telephone?
Yes, if you call 0844-701-0055 a member of staff will be happy to take your order over the phone. Our phone line is available Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (UK time)
Why buy from Homgar?
- The only place you will get multiple item discounts on selected products.
- Frequent exclusive discount codes and gifts
- Fast guaranteed shipping and FREE returns
- We fully stand behind all our products – if you are not 100% satisfied we will resolve any problems you may have.
Helpful fast customer service:
Phone: 0844 701 0055
Live chat: on our website.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.